Alpaca trekking will be commencing on 29th June 2020 (phase 3 of the easing of restrictions).
All customers with bookings before 29th June have been contacted with their options. These options are:
- We can put your booking on hold until we re-open. All you will need to do is email us with your original booking details and we will be happy to fit you in on a date of your choosing. Please be assured customers with existing bookings will be prioritised ahead of the general public.
- We can reschedule your booking right now. To do this, please email us with your booking details and the time and date you wish to reschedule for. Availability can be viewed here.
We ask that you give us some time to work through these changes as the number of emails & messages are expected to be high.
Keep an eye on our social media @k2alpacas for updates.
Have a question? We’d love to hear from you!
Simply fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.