It is with regret that we have to inform you that we are ceasing our treks effective today (25th March 2020) up to and including the 19th April 2020.

We have taken the decision in light of the new guidelines that came into effect today. Namely that:

  1. People should not gather in groups of more than four, unless they are from the same household.
  2. No unnecessary travel.

If you have a trek booked with us between the 25th March and the 19th April we can offer a number of options:

  1. We can reschedule your booking to a later date in the year.
  2. We can refund you and hope that you will book again when all this settles down – we will be here ready to welcome you!

We ask that you give us some time to work through these changes as the number of emails & messages are expected to be high.

These are exceptional times and while we believe we are very low risk we will always follow the guidelines to keep ourselves, our customers and our alpacas safe.

We look forward to taking you out in the future. We wish you well and hope you keep safe. 

Keep an eye on our social media @k2alpacas for updates.